Además de la version de 125 minutos del teatrical release, The Town (Blu-ray/DVD Ultimate Collector's Edition) incluye un segundo corte extendido 153 minutos, con un final alternativo y su respectivo comentario de audio. Pero eso no es todo, queridos coleccionistas. La UCE también cuenta con "The Town: El viaje de un director" (una exclusiva producción documental de 30 minutos) y una serie de objetos de colección de la prima, el principal de ellos un libro de fotos de 48 páginas (que es en realidad vale la pena hojeando), una carta del director Ben Affleck , un mapa de tamaño póster de Charlestown (con notas en varias escenas de la película), y una carpeta-faux confidencial lleno de réplicas prop miniatura (un informe de quince páginas del FBI, cuatro tarjetas mugshot, un archivo empleado Vericom y una hoja de frotar-en tatuajes). Si todo eso justifica que la compra de la Ciudad por segunda vez lo dejo a cada uno de ustedes.
La UCE se envasa en un robusto, de gran tamaño, de acceso lateral de caja de la manga que mide 7½ hx 5 ¾ wx 1½ d. En el interior, encontrará una Digipak 3 discos (que alberga dos BD-50 discos y un DVD), una carpeta manila pequeña (que contiene las cartas, carteles, y objetos de colección), y de 48 páginas de libro de fotos del set. (Puede ver el contenido del conjunto haciendo clic en el enlace "Volver" (por debajo del arte de la portada) en la parte superior de esta página.)
- NEW - Extended Cut with Alternate Ending: The alternate ending isn't the game-changer you might expect. While there are definitely interesting aspects to the manner in which it plays out, it's more ordinary, more expected, and more traditional than the ending that made its way to theaters. Even by Affleck's own admission, "it takes the story and makes a hard left turn into the ground" and "does things to the story that I didn't like." But who knows? There's always a chance you'll prefer the alternate ending...
- Theatrical Cut Audio Commentary: I have to say, Affleck took me by surprise. Humble, amusing, thoughtful, meticulous, brutally honest, and one of the more personable commentators I've had the pleasure of listening to, the film's director and leading man treats every aspect of his film and every member of his cast and crew with the utmost respect. Even so, he never dabbles in delusion or misplaced praise. He's reserved at times -- and gets off to a slow start -- but he also reveals countless production details, shares plenty of entertaining anecdotes, dissects individual shots and scenes, describes his various aesthetic choices and shooting techniques, and actively points out anything he deems to be a mistake, concession or missed opportunity (something the candid filmmaker does early and often).
- Extended Cut Audio Commentary: Yes, the Extended Cut commentary is merely an extension of Affleck's Theatrical Cut chat, but judicious editing makes both tracks relatively seamless. That being said, I would recommend listening to the extended commentary. It not only offers Affleck's reflections on both versions of the film, it gives the director the opportunity to discuss everything from test-screening reactions and subsequent changes, and talk about the differences between the various cuts of the film that emerged over the course of the production. Personal preferences aside, be sure to set aside time to listen to at least one. You'll be glad you did.
- NEW - Extended Cut with Alternate Ending Audio Commentary: The new Ultimate Collector's Edition commentary track is yet another extension, this time an extension of the Extended Cut commentary. In it, Affleck details the differences between the theatrical and alternate endings and, more importantly, the reasons he chose to include the alternate endgame here and exclude it from the theatrical cut. The most interesting aspect of Affleck's bloodier denouement, though, is how seamlessly it dovetails into the original ending, all while altering the course of key emotional reactions and responses. Affleck's thoughts are, once again, insightful and forthcoming. Just don't bother to sit through the whole track a second time; skip straight to the 2:22:07 mark.
- NEW - The Town: A Director's Journey (HD, 30 minutes): Affleck exudes the same humility and honesty that permeates his commentaries, and this extensive production documentary is all the better for it. Once again, the actor-turned-director-turned-actor/director doesn't pull any punches, examining the successes, failures, challenges and difficulties he faced (personally and professionally) while pulling double-duty behind and in front of the camera. Yes, the Ultimate Collector's Edition is even more of an Affleck-fest than the standard edition, but when a filmmaker is this quick to admit their faults and accurately articulate their strengths, I'm not about to complain.
- "Ben's Boston" Focus Points (HD, 31 minutes): Six behind-the-scenes featurettes are available, and can be accessed individually from the main menu or while watching the theatrical cut with the disc's in-movie experience engaged. No, it isn't a full-blown Picture-in-Picture track -- the movie pauses, the featurette plays, and the movie resumes each time -- but it is a welcome alternative that puts the various Focus Points in context. Segments include "Pulling Off the Perfect Heist," "The Town," "Nuns with Guns: Filming in the North End," "The Real People of the Town," "Ben Affleck: Director & Actor" and "The Cathedral of Boston."
- Extended Cut Scene Indicator: Every extended, director's and ultimate cut featured on a Blu-ray release should offer this so-simple-it's-brilliant option. With it, a small icon appears on screen to denote scenes that don't appear in the theatrical version of the film.
- Theatrical Trailer (HD, 3 minutes)
Preguntas y respuestas
Nadie hizo preguntas todavía ¡Sé el primero!
Información sobre el vendedor
- Verde claro
- 100% de compradores lo recomiendan
- 4 Años vendiendo en Mercado Libre
- 48 ventas concretadas
Este vendedor ofrece:
Envío a acordar con el vendedor
Ubicado en Guayaquil (Guayas)
Mercado Libre no vende este artículo y no participa en ninguna negociación, venta o perfeccionamiento de operaciones. Sólo se limita a la publicación de anuncios de sus usuarios.